Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
Self-motivated, new business-oriented sales professional with proven experience and success selling into medium and large enterprises and an outstanding track record in managing the entire sales cycle, negotiating with prospects, closing deals as well as expanding new accounts. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting annual sales targets through the acquisition of new customers within your territory.
- Build pipeline from scratch by using targeted outreach communications to qualified ICP candidates and promoting and presenting RangeForce products and services.
- Define and execute an effective sales approach using methods, activities and measurable benchmarks that will ensure building qualified pipeline, controlling sales cycles and maximizing close rates.
- Effectively deploy all internal tools and software available to you in order to prospect for new customers and create a new business pipeline.
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets within your assigned territory.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with colleagues, where applicable, to develop and execute land and expand strategies.
- Understand industry-specific trends and use them to help generate new business leads.
- Learn to be self-sufficient when talking in depth about RangeForce products and services.
- Build strong rapport internally with colleagues, ensuring clear, respectful communication, punctuality, integrity, reliability, and collaboration at all times.
- Represent RangeForce externally in a professional, competent manner, both online and face-to-face
- Proven experience as an experienced enterprise salesperson hitting and exceeding targets.
- Previous experience in a cyber security sales role, ideally in cyber security training or related markets.
- Ability to communicate with, present to and positively influence individuals at all levels of an enterprise organisation.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from lead generation through to closed won and beyond.
- Proven ability to articulate the aspects of complex cybersecurity related products and services.
- Proven ability to successfully position products against competitors.
- Demonstrable experience developing client-focused, realistic, and achievable solutions that solve customer issues.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Tenacity. You must bring a passion and desire to win against tough competition.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Ability to travel and be away from home where required (typically no more than 25% of your time).