Salesforce Administrator (m/f/d)
Clean Energy for everyone.
Welcome to zolar! We’re on a mission to make solar power accessible to everyone and are proud to enable our customers to use the power of the sun in their own homes while making an active contribution to climate protection.
At zolar, we know that different people are successful in different ways, which is why we offer a hybrid working environment, meaning you can decide how much time you spend in our Berlin office, or how much time you spend working from home.
We strive for sustainability, we are ambitious, honest, and transparent, and we never want to stop learning or growing.
Will you join us in working towards a greener future for everyone?
Your role at zolar
- You will customize and configure Salesforce to meet business requirements, including the setup of custom objects, fields, page layouts, and flows.
- You will support the implementation of new Salesforce features and functionalities, ensuring smooth integration and user adoption across different departments.
- You will develop and maintain reports and dashboards, providing stakeholders with valuable insights.
- You will perform routine data management tasks, ensuring data integrity, accuracy, and consistency within the Salesforce platform.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify process inefficiencies and recommend solutions to streamline workflows and improve overall system efficiency.
- You will assist in the documentation of Salesforce processes, procedures, and best practices for knowledge sharing and training purposes.
- You will provide 1st line support and training to our end-users, addressing any Salesforce-related inquiries and issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- You will provide system enhancements and best practices.
- You will stay updated with the latest Salesforce releases and best practices, proactively suggesting system improvements and enhancements.
What you will need to bring
- 2-3 years of experience with Salesforce, ideally in an e-commerce environment.
- You have knowledge of Sales and Service Cloud.
- You are experienced in using Salesforce point-and-click configuration tools (validation rules, page layouts, etc.).
- You know how to maintain third-party applications within our Salesforce setup, experience with Zapier and Talkdesk (or any other CTI) is a plus.
- You are passionate about finding and implementing sustainable solutions by thinking your way through business problems.
- You like working in a team and actively support your colleagues in their work.
- You are fluent in English - advanced German skills are a plus.
What zolar can offer you
100% remote working // Stay flexible
Whether you want to save yourself the commute to work or want to see your colleagues in person – you are free to choose how many days you work remotely or in the office.
Time Off // Stay refreshed
It’s important that you take time off work to refresh and reenergise, and with 30 days of annual leave, you’ll have plenty of time to unwind from work.
Workation // Stay curious
As a digital company, we believe you can do your work just as well from the beach house in Portugal or the winter cabin in Sweden. That’s why you can work for up to 4 weeks per quarter from anywhere within the EU. We’ll even enable you to take a sabbatical, as soon as after two years of employment.
Benefitsy // You have the choice
You’ll receive a monthly budget of fifty Euros in the Benefitsy portal to use at your disposal (e.g. Spotify, REWE, Sixt, IKEA and many more). We also partner with a corporate benefits provider, unlocking discounts for hundreds of retailers for you to save money on your purchases.
Learning and Development // Keep learning
Personal and Professional Growth is one of our core values, and we want to support your growth by setting aside an annual budget for you to learn and grow in your career.Mental & physical health // Stay healthy
Your mental and physical health is close to our hearts. You will have access to a mental health program in cooperation with Mindsurance, which you can use to access free coaching and therapy sessions, as well as explore many other mental wellness topics.
Company pension plan // Live well tomorrow
A world worth living in is a matter close to our hearts, which is why we offer our employees support in their private retirement planning with the help of sustainable providers and an employer contribution of 20%.
Remote work equipment // Ready for work
We want you to be able to work as well at home as you can in the office, so we’ll provide you with all the equipment you need to successfully work from home. We’ll also give you a one-off budget to purchase a desk, chair or other things you might need for your home office.
Dog policy // Bring your own dog
A variety of four-legged feel-good managers provide natural entertainment in the office and enjoy the attention of their two-legged colleagues. If you want to bring your dog to work, you can!
Team events // Involved instead of just employed
Get off to a great start – we come together at least twice per year for our legendary summer and winter parties, and look forward to welcoming you in Berlin!
Out of love for our planet, we want to create a liveable future for all people with clean energy. Our mission is to put a solar system onto every roof in the world. We enable homeowners to produce their own green electricity and at the same time actively contribute to climate protection.
Let's help shape the energy transition together - become part of our team!