Recruiter, Business and Operations (German speaking) (m/f/d)
Clean Energy for everyone.
Welcome to zolar! We’re on a mission to make solar power accessible to everyone and are proud to enable our customers to use the power of the sun in their own homes while making an active contribution to climate protection.
At zolar, we know that different people are successful in different ways, which is why we offer a hybrid working environment, meaning you can decide how much time you spend in our Berlin office, or how much time you spend working from home.
We strive for sustainability, we are ambitious, honest, and transparent, and we never want to stop learning or growing.
Will you join us in working towards a greener future for everyone?
Your role at zolar
- End-to-end ownership of your roles - you're in charge of kicking off new jobs, screening inbound and sourced talent, managing interview processes, and extending offers
- You will take on Recruiting projects on a variety of topics, covering employer branding, recruiting events, interviewer training, and anything else that you can think of that excites you
- You'll deliver an outstanding candidate experience to all of our candidates
- Partnering with hiring managers to help them find the best talent for their teams
- Using data to improve your workflow and hiring processes
- Working with agency partners where required
- Sourcing of passive talent
What you will need to bring
- 3+ years of experience working in an inhouse Recruitment capacity, with a focus across varied roles and functions, ideally including Operations and/or Blue Collar roles
- Recruiting Best Practices - you’ve worked with modern, forward thinking international organisations
- Stakeholder management skills - you know when to advise, guide, and push back on your hiring partners
- Sourcing Skills - you know that job ads alone aren’t enough. You aren’t afraid to go out and find candidates yourself
- Candidate experience - your candidates don’t have to ask you for updates. You know how crucial candidate experience is to hiring success
- Experience finding and hiring candidates internationally - you don’t stick to one market, but have experienced recruiting for roles in multiple countries
- Knowledge of hiring within the DACH market
- Fluency in German and English is required to at least C1 level
What zolar can offer you
100% remote working possible // Stay flexible
Whether you want to save yourself the commute to work or want to see your colleagues in person – you are free to choose how many days you work remotely or in the office.
Workation // Stay curious
As a digital company, we believe you can do your work just as well from the beach house in Portugal or the winter cabin in Sweden. That's why you can work up to 4 weeks per quarter from anywhere within the EU.
Mental & physical health // Stay healthy
Your mental and physical health is close to our hearts. You can expect 30 days of annual leave in addition to a mental health program in cooperation with Mindsurance and a discounted membership in Urban Sports Club.
Buddy programme & (team) events // Involved instead of just employed
Get off to a great start – with a buddy by your side and regular team- & company events.
Tomorrow Bank // Sustainable Banking
Thanks to our cooperation with Tomorrow Bank, you receive the Change-model free of charge for 6 months and also support climate protection in banking. Instead of investing in coal power or weapons, Tomorrow invests the money into the future.
Remote work equipment // Ready for work
We want you to be able to work as well at home as you can in the office, so we provide you with a one-off budget to purchase a desk, chair or other things you might need for your remote work. You also have the choice between a Lenovo ThinkPad or Apple Macbook.
Out of love for our planet, we want to create a liveable future for all people with clean energy. Our mission is to put a solar system onto every roof in the world. We enable homeowners to produce their own green electricity and at the same time actively contribute to climate protection.
Let's help shape the energy transition together - become part of our team!