AR Renewal Analyst
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
- Liaise with customers effectively, execute collection activities and deliver result within expectation, reconcile daily/monthly AR balance with customer records, address delinquent payments & discrepancies promptly. Drive to closure all past due items while achieving quarterly cash collection goals.
Proactively contact customers with open balances prior to invoice due date.
- Ensure consistent follow up on delinquent accounts to completion.
- Address and resolve disputed items and un-applied cash on a timely basis.
- Ensure prompt communication with Sales and Sales Operations related to AR/Credit related issues.
- Manage and distribute AR and Credit generic email inboxes promptly and effectively.
- Housekeeping of customer AP name and email address.
- Completion of Vendor and other related forms.
- Occasionally support AR with manual billing.
- Back Up other team member as needed.
- Perform duties as assigned by management.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.