With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Director, Service Automation & Engineering
What You Will Be Doing
The Deployment Engineer will assist and perform in the activation and configuration of ChargePoint Networked charging stations to new and returning station owners. The candidate will be required to interact directly with the Sales team, internal and external customers, operations and maintenance partners, Owner Support, and the Services team. The Support Services Specialist must be able to manage multiple customers at a time and be organized to track and report on their status. They should have a desire to learn new skills including technical skills.
The Candidate must maintain excellent communications with the customers, Sales Rep and Services team to assure timely and efficient completion of implementations, issue resolution and escalation, and proper documentation of the entire process to assure successful completion and handoff.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Communicate, educate, and establish best practices with new and returning station owners
- Receive inbound service requests post-sale
- Coordinate with Sales, Operations and Maintenance Partners, and the customer to achieve timely and accurate activation of stations.
- Oversee the install, activation, and validation of new charging stations
- 2+ years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall implementation is aligned to and directly supports the Services business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with external partners, internal stakeholders and management
- Must have good time management, multitasking and stress management skills to be able to ensure that tasks get completed on time
- Good team work and leadership skills are essential in order to motivate different groups of people to fulfill their responsibilities within a given time frame
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.