Segment Marketing Manager, Fleet
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
We are seeking a talented and driven Segment Marketing Manager to join our team and lead the development of go-to-market (GTM) strategies, plans and tactics for the assigned segment’s solution portfolio in North America. As Segment Marketing Manager, you will work in partnership with the business to develop the strategy for specific markets, segments and solutions. You will play a pivotal role in shaping the positioning and messaging of our solutions along with audience personas for your owned segment(s), creating compelling value propositions, and driving successful go-to-market strategies and campaigns. Reporting to the Director of Segment GTM, you will be responsible for developing strategies that enhance brand visibility, drive customer engagement, and promote the adoption of ChargePoint fleet solutions. Your primary focus will be on crafting and driving integrated marketing strategies for your segment from ideation to execution.
What You Will Be Doing
- Craft clear and compelling segment positioning and messaging; develop a deep understanding of our solutions and their value proposition in your owned market segment(s).
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify overarching segment trends, customer insights, and competitive positioning.
- Be the subject matter expert for your segment(s), customers, and partners, understanding their needs and pain points as well as ChargePoint’s value proposition.
- Take charge of defining and overseeing the execution of integrated go-to-market strategies for the segment you are responsible for to drive brand awareness, communicate value, and drive new customer acquisition.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business teams to align go-to-market strategies and tactics with business goals and revenue objectives.
- Define segment-specific audiences and personas; collaborate closely with business operations and sales teams to develop segment-focused named account lists (NAL), considering key criteria such as revenue potential, strategic importance, and market opportunities.
- Drive the strategy and execution of a wide range of segment-focused marketing materials, including brochures, videos, web pages, whitepapers, customer stories and more.
- Oversee the development of content for digital and traditional channels, including website, social media, email marketing and more.
- Define the events strategy for your segment. Collaborate with events team to execute segment-specific events, conferences, and trade shows to showcase ChargePoint's solutions.
- Monitor media trends and identify opportunities for thought leadership and editorial coverage.
- Empower the sales team and channel partners by providing them with valuable marketing assets and GTM training materials.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of your segment GTM strategies and marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably within the technology or automotive industry.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing go-to-market strategies that have driven business growth and new customer acquisition.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively to drive results.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics tools and metrics.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to collaborate with colleagues, cross-functional teams, customers, prospects, and partners.
- Account Based Marketing (ABM) experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft persuasive messaging.
ChargePoint is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The targeted US salary range for roles at this operating level is $47,250 to $128,500. This range represents base salary and does not reflect equity, benefits or variable pay where applicable. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.