Senior Compensation Analyst
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Senior Total Reward Manager
What You Will Be Doing
The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for managing key activities within the Total Reward team, to analyze and interpret internal data to provide actionable insights, as well as external market compensation trends to support recommendations in line with corporate objectives. This position will partner with People Operations team to support global people processes in compliance with internal policies and government regulations.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Participation in compensation and benchmark surveys, reviewing survey results and drawing meaningful and reliable conclusions to provide actionable insights. Partnering with People Operations and internal departments to gather data for data submissions.
- Support across the annual Reward cycle and Reward Team projects and activities.
- Partnering with Senior Reward Manager to design and build compensation tools to facilitate the company’s annual Talent Success and Focal review. Act as a point of contact for People Operations and business leaders to adhere with company guidance.
- Review offer letters for consistency, adherence to policy guidelines. Offer advice to Talent Acquisition regarding structuring offers where appropriate.
- Support the implementation and administration of new compensation programs.
- May support the Senior Manager Reward and Sr. Director Total Rewards regarding the global benefits practice and benchmarking.
- May provide advice to Management on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations.
- Develops techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data.
- Ensures compliance with country, federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations.
- Partner with Senior Reward Manager and Senior Director Total Rewards in preparing materials for key stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience working in Compensation is required.
- Experience in fast-paced, high growth work environment highly desired.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Global Compensation Experience, particularly US/India. Experience or exposure to benefit design a plus.
- Experience working with broad-based compensation programs, base pay, variable pay and equity.
- Understanding of global job architecture and job leveling.
- Experience working with Radford Network is highly desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Friendly, energetic, and comfortable making decisions; works at a fast pace.
- Experience working with and optimizing HR platforms and HR processes.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving and service delivery.
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
- Graduation / Post Graduation in HR or relevant field.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.