Salesforce Business Analyst - CPQ
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Sr. IT Director, Marketing, Sales, & Support
- Analyze business processes, identify areas for improvement, and recommend updated processes leveraging Salesforce capabilities and automation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in USA, EU, and India to gather and document detailed business requirements in use case format and translate them into functional specifications.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, administrators, and end-users, to design and implement Salesforce solutions that align with business needs.
- Conduct user interviews, workshops, and brainstorming sessions to elicit requirements and drive consensus among stakeholders.
- Create and maintain documentation such as process flows, use cases, user stories, and test cases to ensure clear communication and understanding.
- Configure and customize Salesforce application specific to CPQ, including product setup and pricing.
- Create and maintain documentation of product and bundle setup, product rules and price rules in Salesforce CPQ
- Perform data analysis and mapping to ensure data integrity and consistency within Salesforce and other integrated systems.
- Support end-users by providing training, conducting user acceptance testing (UAT), and resolving any issues or questions related to Salesforce functionality.
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce updates, new features, and industry best practices to continuously enhance system capabilities and drive innovation.
- Collaborate with project managers to ensure timely delivery of projects, manage priorities, and track progress against established timelines and goals.
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst or similar role, with in-depth knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce CPQ and related technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Salesforce configuration (including creating reports, and dashboards), Salesforce CPQ and Billing.
- Knowledge of the complexities around selling hardware and software, subscription billing and different pricing models
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies and experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy in documentation and testing.
- Knowledge of integrations with other systems and familiarity with data migration and data management principles.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and work independently or as part of a team.
Nice to Have:
- Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201) and/or Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
- Knowledge of different pricing methods including dynamic pricing
- Experience in Sales Operations order management processes
Please mention office location
ChargePoint is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The targeted US salary range for roles at this operating level is $54,000 to $119,750. This range represents base salary and does not reflect equity, benefits or variable pay where applicable. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.