Field Service Specialist France + Netherlands
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Director, Deployment EU
What You Will Be Doing
The Field Service Specialist (FSS) will manage installation projects with both external partners and internal stakeholders. This includes daily project tracking and reporting, resource planning and allocation, and escalations where needed. This position also requires the ability to take proactive initiative, research and solve problems (also technical), independently and in collaboration with other teams. This position handles and is expected to protect all internal confidential information and may need to utilize discretion and judgement based on company policies and procedures. The Field Service Specialist is driver and owner of the customer experience and satisfaction from ‘ship to activate’. FSS is also involved in earlier stages of a project to ensure smooth deployment and success.
- Responsible for tracking and managing day to day customer projects specific to installation of charging infrastructure with internal stakeholders, external partners and customer.
- Close collaboration with support management and other internal company resources to respond and resolve issues jeopardizing project success and/or customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for, and contributing to successful completion of internally assigned projects and program objectives.
- Manages escalations related to install projects via Salesforce
- Communicates issues proactively in a timely manner to internal and external resources.
- Adheres to clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities for key program/project roles.
- Develop, maintain, and report progress/resolution on an as needed basis, per leadership needs.
- Works closely with numerous business partners including technology, learning, contact centre leaders and others to report, respond and resolve issues.
- Maintain internal/external established service levels.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly status reports for management as required.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong business centric mindset with ability to utilize sound business judgment and tailor approach to drive optimal business outcomes.
- 4+ years’ experience in a technical or support environment focused on engineering, technical management or technical support, with increasing responsibilities.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership and managing multiple related projects to ensure overall implementation
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a customer service mentality.
- Technical hands-on experience (i.e. installing charging infrastructure) with national accreditation to work on and commission electrical systems a big plus
- Native French speaker + fluent business English, multi-lingual German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, or Nordic a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, familiar with Salesforce a plus.
- Other duties as assigned, or needed.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.