Senior Director Bus & Truck - Europe
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Global Senior Vice President of Fleet
What You Will Be Doing
The Sr. Director Bus and Truck Europe is responsible for the growth and sales management of major Bus and Truck relationships throughout Europe and the UK. The Sr Director will lead a team of software, telematics, and Hardware sales professionals to ensure right fit for clients. The Sr Director will drive results through successful roll out of sales channels, sales strategy and go to market plans that capture this fast-growing segment.
This is a key sales leadership position for Europe and the UK.
- Manage and Develop EV Fleet Bus and Truck strategy and Go to Market for the European and UK markets.
- Develop and mentor sales professionals to grow and develop relationships and expand learning of ChargePoint’s products and services
- Develop strategy with Product team to build hardware and software solutions and anticipate what customers will want next as EV accelerates
- Interact with EPC’s and infrastructure partners to assist customers in deployment and integration of electric charging and fleet tools
- Assist customers with grants and incentives to utilize all programs available at the Country, region or municipal levels.
- Work with customers to solution financing options if needed and provide guidance on best charging financing solutions
- Create clear documentation of interactions, activities, detailed qualification notes, and recommendations for next steps.
- Assist with the continual improvement and delivery of strong day- to-day processes and systems for lead generation.
- Help develop efficient use of salesforce.com and the appropriate automation of process.
- Provide marketing materials on company products and services to book of business customers
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to assist in the follow-up activities related to specific marketing campaigns and webinars.
Measurements - Key performance Indicators (KPI)
- Sales and Opportunity quota for European Fleet Team
- Product advancement in the areas of Europe Bus and Truck, HW and SW
- Number of calls, emails, attending high-value events, webinars and presentations.
- Meetings scheduled, Opportunities created, Opportunities closed
- Previous sales experience prospecting or managing a book of business.
- The position holder must be a self-starter and able to work hard, independently.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally internally and externally. The candidate must possess excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and willingness to work to the benefit of others.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on commitments
- Desire to grow beyond current role, regardless of function.
- A passion to disrupt the traditional ICE transportation industry by helping promote the EV’s
- Ability to travel throughout Europe and the UK
- Master’s degree preferred, bachelor’s degree required
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.