Customer Success Manager
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Senior Manager - Customer Success
What You Will Be Doing
As a Customer Success Manager you will be part of our fast-evolving Customer Excellence team that is responsible for happy and engaged fleet customers. You will have an important role in leading 1 or more workstream within implementation projects for our customers, onboarding their teams, and training them on how to use
our platform and set of solutions. You will also be expected to work independently and proactively to find fitting solutions to daily customer requests and concerns. You will be able to deep dive into the technical part of our product to gain extensive knowledge about e-mobility which will facilitate your growth opportunities within the organization.
In this exciting role, you will be a vital part for ChargePoint learning fast, taking initiative and adjusting quickly to new situations. Learn more about Chargepoint's product offerings here.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
· You will build expert knowledge of our market segment.
· Spotless onboarding of new and existing customers
· Engage with customers both in face-to-face meetings, via phone, emails and Zoom
· Analyze and solve various customer issues/bugs and act as the voice of the customer towards within Chargepoint
· Offer 2nd or 3rd levels technical support when needed
· Ensure documentation is up to date
· Collaborate with all involved departments (e.g. sales, product, software development)
· Responsible for the onboarding and training of customers (on site and/or online)
· Operational relationship management and create a customer success plan where required
· Actively contribute to constantly improving business processes, workflows and knowledge management
· Note: This list of activities is not exhaustive, and we expect employees to take on other related responsibilities as the changing business needs evolve.
· Technical educational background is preferred
· At least 3 years of B2B work experience in a customer engagement role (e.g. account management, Customer Success), ideally for a SaaS company or within the automotive, energy or CleanTech industry
· Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken (an additional language such as Portuguese, Dutch, Polish or German is a plus)
· Based in our Amsterdam offices with flexibility on how often you need to be in the office
· Ability to interact with multiple layers of stakeholders and organizations
· A strong interest or previous experience in IT and automotive industry is a big plus
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Show initiative and take ownership
· Ability to work independently and accurately
· Full-time position
· Keywords: people person, customer-centric results-driven, committed, team player & tech-savvy
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.