Partner Support & Operations Specialist (German)
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Product Support & Operations Specialist, you are the dedicated problem-solver and internal champion for our partners – cities, transit agencies, schools, paratransit operators, and more. You will develop in-depth knowledge of our product, partner needs, operations, and common solutions. Working collaboratively with international teams, you will find creative solutions for partner problems, thus helping make mobility more accessible, inclusive, and equitable for users. With the skills and expertise you will develop, you will be perfectly positioned to grow your career within Via.
Please note that native-level German is essential for this role.
What You'll Do:
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our technology, use cases, and best practices
- Provide outstanding support to Via’s partners through fast, high quality ticket resolution, enhancing their experience with our platform
- Work cross-functionally with teams in Product, Engineering, Operations and Partner Success teams
- Foster close relationships with partners to become their trusted advisor and internal champion; familiarize yourself with their realities, common pain points and ways to advise them to constantly improve our deployment results
- Identify product and process improvement opportunities by acting as a bridge between partners and technical product teams, helping to prioritize product improvement measures and product scalability initiatives
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience, including internships
- Native-level of German, the language in which you will support our partners, and fluent in English, which you will use to communicate with our international team
- Empathy: the best way to succeed in this role is to be able to put yourself in our partners’ shoes
- Prioritization skills: you might be investigating several tickets at any point in time and need to ensure you juggle them appropriately and escalate them when necessary
- Strong communication skills: you know how to find the best tone for each situation
- Problem solving and entrepreneurship: you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail, process-oriented and analytical
- Nice to have but not necessary: experience familiarizing yourself with software tools, teaching others about it, and resolving issues for clients.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.