Growth Marketing Associate Principal
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Growth Marketing Associate Principal at Via, you will help improve transportation access for people around the world and allow them to thrive. You’ll work directly with our partners to help them create programs to hit ridership goals, analyze results of our work, help expand and evolve our processes, and help scale winning programs to create more accessible transit communities.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop full lifecycle marketing programs based on quantitative and qualitative market research, customer segments, and key use cases.
- Collaborate across internal and external partner teams to launch, execute, monitor, and optimize marketing programs. You’ll communicate key strategies, insights, and progress along the way.
- Build programs for local communities and scale them to similar markets.
- Consistently identify and test new rider growth initiatives that can supplement our existing strategies.
- Conduct analysis to identify areas of opportunity and improvement across the entire rider lifecycle (e.g. signup conversion funnel, early engagement, retention).
- Create replicable processes and playbooks to drive efficiency.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards that track key metrics.
- Communicate strategies, insights, and progress to internal and external stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about growth marketing and excited by the opportunity to help drive public transit ridership in diverse communities around the world.
- Able to understand and empathize with the end customer.
- Strong communicator (oral and written), who is able to adapt their level of detail depending on the audience.
- Independent, organized, and proactive - you’re comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility.
- You are metrics-driven, and comfortable measuring success against a set of KPIs.
- You have a strong bias towards data-driven problem solving. You are comfortable working with data sets of all types to generate a hypothesis or recommendation. Direct experience with tools like Excel, SQL, Tableau, Python, R, etc is a plus but not required.
- Marketing, growth, data, product, user research experience is all a plus, but not required.
- Direct experience with user acquisition channels (digital, OOH, PR, etc.) and messaging or analytics platforms (LeanPlum, AppsFlyer, etc.) is a plus but not required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $85,000 - $110,00 per year
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.