Expansion Associate Principal
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As an Expansion Associate Principal, you will launch new Via markets around the world and ensure the success of the day-to-day management of our partner deployments, while gaining exposure to operations, entrepreneurship, product and business development.
Please note that this role can be based in Berlin, London, or Amsterdam.
What You’ll Do:
- Launch new Via deployments, take full ownership in ensuring every aspect of new deployments is executed on time at the highest possible quality
- Contribute to the strategic decision-making, rigorous project planning, and entrepreneurial approach required to set up Via operations in a new market
- Serve as the main point of contact for our partners, helping them develop and grow a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Manage product expectations and development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Tap Via’s in-house operational and marketing knowledge base to help partners get the most out our technology
- Adeptly interpret and utilize mass quantities of proprietary data to generate insights and make business recommendations that will ensure success for our partner services
Who You Are:
- Fluency in English and Italian; note that German, French and Spanish also catch our eye
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility and working in an independent manner
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Have a Bachelor's Degree and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
- Able to travel and excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.