Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As Operations Coordinator, you will take care of the day-to-day operations of our On-Demand service in Dingolfing and ensure that our passengers are transported reliably. You will drive continuous improvements and have unique opportunities to help shape the future of passenger transportation in the region.
What You'll Do:
- You are responsible for the daily business and the achievement of the operational key figures for our on-demand service in Dingolfing
- You are the contact person for our driving personnel and our partners on site in Berlin by working 2-3 days/week on-site
- As the "operational right hand" of the General Manager, you ensure that revenue and quality targets are achieved
- From the feedback we receive from passengers, driving personnel and our partners, you derive possibilities for improvement and implement them
- You work with our central operations teams to ensure excellent service quality and participate in projects to centralize and automate processes
- You actively contribute your ideas to make our service better and better
Who You Are:
- You enjoy working in a team and have experience in taking responsibility for employees
- You remain calm under stress and always find the right tone, whether in discussions with the management level of our partners or our drivers
- You're data-driven and use metrics to make decisions and set priorities
- You get excited by end-to-end responsibility and want to actively shape the mobility revolution
- Your German language skills are at least C1 level and your English is fluent
- You have a valid driver's license in Germany, class B
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.