Revenue Operations Associate Principal
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Revenue Operations Associate Principal at Via, you will play an instrumental role in Via’s growth strategy driving data informed decision-making across the business establishing long-lasting relationships with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Strategy teams globally. You will lead projects to improve processes and optimize the commercial team’s performance.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify trends and business opportunities with stakeholders to drive data-influenced decisions and optimize results
- Lead and manage the evaluation, scoping, and implementation of new processes globally
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments to understand business needs, proactively evolve strategic analysis and improve reporting
- Support the pipeline forecast among key leaders
- Improve processes and adoption of the CRM and other commercial deals by partnering with the Salesforce administrator
- Ensure high-quality data management by collaborating with commercial and support teams.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in Consulting, Revenue / Sales Operations, Finance Operations, or Sales Strategy
- Team player who loves to collaborate cross-functionally and globally to support the broader team's goals
- Strong communicator who can effectively manage projects and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking mindset
- Tech-savvy and passionate about learning new tools, systems, and processes
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $85,000-$110,000
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?