Werkstudent, Partner Success
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Werkstudent, Partner Success, you will work together with our Partner Success team in Berlin and provide on-going high quality support for our partners to make their services successful. In return, you will get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, account management, technology management and on-demand mobility. You will work as part of a young start-up team and experience first hand the dynamics of the rapidly changing mobility industry.
Your impact? Helping Via bring efficient, sustainable, and inclusive tech-supported transportation to a greater number of people.
This is a working student role (up to 20h a week) for a period of around 6 months. The position is based in Berlin, where we work in a hybrid way. Previous work experience is recommended.
What You'll Do:
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our technology, use cases, and best practices
- Contribute to best-in-class quality assurance by thoroughly testing new product features for our partners before roll-out
- Draft easy and clear product documentation in local language to educate our partners
- Set up marketing campaigns for our partners to increase ridership
- Analyze service performance data to support quarterly business reviews for our partners, and to provide partners with actionable recommendations to improve their service’s quality, efficiency, and growth.
- Build marketing materials to showcase our partners’ success stories
Who You Are:
- Fluent in both English and German
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Want to work at the intersection of tech and mobility as part of a dynamic, international team
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial and a proactive problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator
- University student (at least 3rd semester) and want to work at least 20h/week
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?