Director of Talent Acquisition
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As the Director of Talent at Via, you'll play a direct role in growing, scaling, and operationalizing the talent processes that are the cornerstone of Via’s success. As a people first organization, you will work in partnership with our technical recruiters and hiring managers to find the very best candidates in the Israeli market for a variety of business functions, implementing thoughtful and creative strategies to engage top talent in markets around the world. As Via continues to scale, you will play a critical role in building the foundation of our talent strategy.
What You'll Do
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, helping to create and implement strategies for candidate outreach.
- Coach and mentor a team of Recruiters, leading through positivity, in order for the team to hit their aggressive hiring goals.
- Proactively map, track, and source top talent across the hi-tech Israel market; leveraging your strong research skills, you'll become a subject matter expert in industry trends and complex talent searches.
- Be laser focused on creating a best-in-class candidate experience throughout the interview experience
- Develop robust internal processes to optimize the efficacy, agility and impact of the strategic growth function
- Make data-driven decisions, using relevant metrics to assess the effectiveness of your sourcing strategies and demonstrate results.
- Lead top-of-funnel outreach initiatives for candidates across business functions
- Conduct initial conversations and preliminary interviews with candidates across teams and functions.
- Champion our team's commitments to AD&I in all aspects of your work.
Who You Are
- Intellectually curious, collaborative, and eager to grow in a fast-moving People Operations function.
- Results-driven; you're motivated to meet and exceed your goals.
- Reliable, independent, and able to manage high-priority projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation, and enjoy working with others.
- Analytical and innovative; you're a natural problem-solver, and you approach new challenges with creativity.
- Technically savvy; you may already know some Boolean operators, and you're excited to explore new platforms.
- Minimum of 4+ years of progressive talent acquisition leadership
- Excellent English speaker and writer
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?