Field Marketing Associate
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Field Marketing Associate at Via, you’ll join an energetic, and analytics-driven demand generation team - a passionate group that thrives when getting our innovative mobility technology in front of as many prospects and existing customers as possible. The Field Marketing Associate will be responsible for supporting the global, annual event strategy for Via’s B2B and B2G businesses. You’ll create campaigns to support a packed calendar of events and webinars, manage the event experience, and measure results and ROI from these efforts. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to partner closely with our global Sales teams, Partner Success teams, and the broader marketing organization as we define the future of public mobility.
What You'll Do:
- Develop Via’s global field marketing strategy for owned and sponsored programs (both live and virtual) through rigorous industry research based on our objectives, target markets, and annual budgets.
- Manage all aspects of event coordination, including budget, event messaging, speaker submissions, contracts, vendor relations, etc. Maintain and update documentation throughout the event.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; adjust our strategy based on results.
- Work with the broader marketing team to shepherd flagship Via programs, including Women in TransitTech and our annual customer summit.
- Partner with the demand-generation, PR, content, and sales teams to write and submit clear and concise proposals for speaking opportunities.
- Collaborate with design, product marketing, and digital marketing to develop relevant field marketing collateral. Facilitate the printing, packaging, and shipping of materials from our New York City office.
- Work closely with business development representatives (BDR / SDR) to organize pre-event and post-event outreach to set up meetings and open opportunities.
Who You Are:
- Collaborative and communicative, with a strong ability to work seamlessly across business teams, creative teams and geographies (both internally and externally).
- Highly detail oriented, with strong project management and organizational skills. You can multitask under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A self starter with eagerness to take initiative and be creative.
- Resourceful, and enjoy creating success by being efficient with resources.
- You take a campaign-oriented approach to your work by measuring ROI, and using data-driven decision-making to drive business objectives.
- You have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in marketing. Direct experience with event planning and/or field marketing in a B2B or B2G environment is a plus, but not required.
- Business-level proficiency in another language (i.e. French, German) is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in the following tools is a plus, but not required: Salesforce, Pardot, Zoom Webinars and Events.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $65,000-$85,000
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?