Key Account Director, ANZ
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
At Alteryx, as a Key Accounts Director, you work with the C-Suite at our largest customers to develop a deep understanding of target organisations’ strategic imperatives that align to and drive analytics-lead digital transformation. To be successful, you will create, qualify, develop, and close new business opportunities in our key customer accounts. By engaging and building trust with C-suite and Executive level, you will curate trusted advisor-level relationships & utilize these relationships to establish Alteryx as the preferred analytics platform whilst creating new business opportunities. You will develop deal strategies across your accounts and orchestrate a broad cross-functional team that spans across regions, comprising of Alliances, Sales Engineering, Value Engineering, Customer Success and more to develop your business opportunities.
- Providing Account Leadership - Create & maintain actionable business development sales and account plans to drive actionable sales motions to identify, develop and win new business opportunities. Collaborate with cross-functional teams internally, as well as GSI & Alliance partners externally, to maximise the growth in strategic accounts.
- Driving Business Development Sales Strategy – Develop a deep understanding of the customer strategies, priorities, needs and organizational structure. Develop tailored account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and balanced growth.
- Building Trust - Establish positive & long-standing relationships based on knowledge of customer strategies, business initiatives, and business outcomes (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise)
- Promoting a Customer Focus – Work to understands each account’s strategic growth plans, technology strategy, partner ecosystem and the competitive landscape.
- Pipeline Management - Effectively manage and grow your opportunity pipeline. Engage in deal and account reviews using ValueSelling methodology to improve win rate and accelerate close. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, lead generation, alliances and channel partners to drive new business and pipeline development.
- Demonstrating Alteryx & Analytic Proficiency – be proficient in the Alteryx platform and product portfolio. Ability to effectively articulate the Alteryx value proposition.
- Minimum 10 years’ sales experience with enterprise software sales for a high-growth company
- Minimum of 5 years + experience selling to, and influencing, C-level executives (including CFO, CIO, CSO, CDAO & CDO) in Global 2000 companies
- Demonstrate a successful track record of developing and winning complex, multi-stakeholder and multi-regional multi-million dollar opportunities
- Proven superior business development, selling and presentation skills
- Proven track record of working with and managing cross functional, cross-geographical matrixed environment to a desired outcome focused on customer/AYX mutual benefit.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ValueSelling methodologies including incorporating Customer Success strategies that drive multiyear enterprise license partnerships
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.