Marketing Specialist, ANZ
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
We are hiring a Marketing Specialist, ANZ to join our team. The successful candidate will play an integral role in planning and executing effective B2B marketing activities as part of the regional integrated marketing strategy.
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns led by the regional marketing manager
- Assist in the coordination of events and trade shows, including detailed event plan, supplier and vendor management, and event execution
- Collaborate with external agencies and internal teams to create campaign briefing, target audience profiling and ensure seamless execution
- Manage post activity lead management and report on marketing campaign results, conduct a post campaign analysis and provide suggestions to ensure optimum results
- Work closely with identified focus partners to develop joint marketing initiatives and co-marketing campaigns that drive mutual success and deepen partner’s hunger to grow their business with Alteryx
- Foster close collaboration with local sales teams to gain insights into regional market dynamics, identify opportunities, and align marketing efforts accordingly
- Partner closely with the APJ marketing team as well as Global integrated campaign and content teams to identify new resources that can be used for our nurture programs and localize messaging
- Work closely with SDRs to ensure pipeline progression and creation are managed efficiently and produce desired outcomes
- Degree in marketing, business, or related field and at least 3 years of work experience, preferably in technology-related marketing roles
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, self-initiated, with an attention to detail
- Culturally savvy with a good sense of judgment on the appropriateness of content for the target audience
- Naturally curious, able to think critically, enjoys autonomy and if possible, has a good sense of humor
- A good relationship-builder, who can manage expectations, but who isn’t afraid to speak-out or work with Executive leaders of a business
- Exceptional organisation skills, and strong attention to detail, as you will be working on several projects simultaneously
- Has the ability to continuously ‘triage’ tasks to ensure the items are being prioritised
- Experience using Marketo, Asana, Microsoft Teams, SFDC and ON24 will be seen as a positive
- Medium-Advanced skill in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Has an interest in technology and marketing, particularly in the B2B space
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.