Sales Development Representative, India
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an extension of the Field Sales organization generating qualified sales opportunities through responding Marketing generated leads, inbound interest and targeted outbound prospecting. In close collaboration with Account Executives, SDRs establish prospecting plans for strategic accounts to uncover new business and grow existing customers. SDRs also manage small deals and renewals in their assigned territories.
Strong business acumen and the ability to quickly assess and understand a prospect or customer’s business environment and needs and apply the business value of Alteryx is essential to success in this role. Ideal candidates possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport executives and line of business professionals.
- 2-4 years' B2B enterprise software telesales or business development experience
- Consultative and solution prospecting/selling expertise
- Marketing lead nurture and qualification
- History of effectively managing a large territory, high volume of leads, and building/maintaining relationships
- Superior written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Experience conducting account mapping and developing prospecting strategy
- Capable of and eager to make 50+ dials daily
- Systematic but flexible, self-directed; can prioritize and manage multiple work streams
- Perseverance; handles objections and rejection
- Thrives in a competitive team environment
- Intuitive with the capacity to hit the ground running
- College degree preferred
- Experience prospecting and selling enterprise software solutions, Business Intelligence, or Analytics software
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone aspiring to become a full quota carrying sales professional for a market leading strategic analytics company. This is a full-time, traditional office position with a competitive base salary and variable compensation based on lead conversion and pipeline generation and quota attainment.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.