Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
At Alteryx, our Account Executives, Strategic Accounts work with some of our largest customers & most recognizable global brands to drive analytic-lead digital transformation. To be successful, you will prospect, qualify, and close opportunities in both customer accounts and high-potential prospects. By engaging with C-suite and Executive level, you shall curate trusted advisor-level relationships & utilize these relationships to establish Alteryx as the preferred analytics platform and create new business opportunities. You will create deal strategies and orchestrate a wide deal team comprising of Alliances, Sales Engineering, Value Engineering, Customer Success and more to progress opportunities.
- Providing Account Leadership - Create & maintain actionable account plans to guide, develop strategies and identify new business opportunities. Collaborate with cross-functional experts internally, as well as GSI & Alliance partners externally, to best align with global customers and win new business opportunities
- Driving Sales Strategy – Develop a deep understanding of the customer strategies, priorities, needs and organizational structure. Develop tailored account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and balanced growth.
- Promoting a Customer Focus – Work to understands each account’s strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape.
- Conducting Pipeline Planning - ability to manage & grow perpetual pipeline. You will collaborate with support organizations including marketing, alliance partners and channels
- Demonstrating Alteryx & Analytic Proficiency – Be proficient in the Alteryx platform and product portfolio. Ability to effectively articulate the Alteryx value proposition.
- Building Trust - Establish positive relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and dedication to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise)
- Minimum 10 years’ sales experience with enterprise software sales for a high-growth company
- 5 years + experience selling to, and influencing, C-level executives (including CFO, CIO, CSO, CDAO & CDO) at Global 2000 companies on six-to-seven figure deal opportunities
- Strong selling and presentation skills
- Successful experience of working with and managing people across functions and geographies to a desired outcome
- Ability to show knowledge and validate experience on Value Selling methodologies including incorporating Customer Success strategies that drive multiyear enterprise license partnerships
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.