Account Executive, Global Accounts
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
At Alteryx, our Account Executives, Global Accounts work with the C-Suite at our largest customers to drive analytic-lead digital transformation. To be successful, you will create, qualify, and close new business opportunities in our global customer accounts. By engaging with C-suite and Executive level, you shall curate trusted advisor-level relationships & utilize these relationships to establish Alteryx as the preferred analytics platform and create new business opportunities. You will create deal strategies across your accounts and orchestrate a wide deal team cross-functionally and cross-regionally, comprising of Alliances, Sales Engineering, Value Engineering, Customer Success and more to progress opportunities.
- Providing Account Leadership - Create & maintain actionable account plans to drive actionable campaigns and sales motions to identify and win new business opportunities Collaborate with cross-functional teams internally, as well as GSI & Alliance partners externally, to best grow with global customers
- Driving Sales Strategy – Develop a deep understanding of the customer strategies, priorities, needs and organizational structure. Develop tailored account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and balanced growth.
- Promoting a Customer Focus – Work to understands each account’s strategic growth plans, technology strategy, partner ecosystem and the competitive landscape.
- Pipeline Management- Effectively manage and grow your opportunity pipeline. Engage in deal and account reviews using ValueSelling methodology to improve win rate and accelerate close. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, lead generation, alliance and channel partners to drive new pipeline generation.
- Demonstrating Alteryx & Analytic Proficiency – Be proficient in the Alteryx platform and product portfolio. Ability to effectively articulate the Alteryx value proposition.
- Building Trust - Establish positive & long-standing relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and dedication to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise)
- Minimum 10 years’ sales experience with enterprise software sales for a high-growth company
- 5 years + experience selling to, and influencing, C-level executives (including CFO, CIO, CSO, CDAO & CDO) at Global 2000 companies
- Demonstrate a successful track record of developing and winning complex, multi-stakeholder and multi-regional six-to-seven figure opportunities
- Proven superior selling and presentation skills
- Successful experience of working with and managing people across functions and geographies in a matrix environment to a desired outcome
- Ability to show knowledge and validate experience on Value Selling methodologies including incorporating Customer Success strategies that drive multiyear enterprise license partnerships
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.