Relationship Manager / Strategic Accounts
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
The Relationship Manager (Account Manager Renewals) is an individual contributor role working as part of Customer Success in collaboration with the Enterprise Sales organization, that will focus on managing existing named accounts and driving retention. This individual will need to show proven success in Account Management with a solid understanding of Customer Retention. The role consists of actively managing Enterprise customers’ success with their current Alteryx deployment and drive retention by carefully monitoring their customer base, through proactive outreach, quarterly reviews to track against success plan, forecasting and implementing the correct renewal strategy as well as providing advice and guidance to the broader team.
- Manage Large Enterprise accounts from the day they become customers through the entirety of the customer lifecycle
- Run Business Reviews with customers to develop enablement plans, align on expectations and capture value to ensure the customer continues to derive success from their Alteryx deployment
- Possesses strong business acumen to understand business case fundamentals, with the ability to both capture and articulate ROI to the C-Suite and internal leadership
- Effectively network and expand relationships with executives and senior business sponsors to understand and execute against customer’s business goals and objectives
- Take ownership of customers’ renewal opportunities, running business value justification meetings, navigating complex procurement processes while negotiating high contract value and timely renewals
- Accurately forecast projected revenue attainment to sales management, on a weekly basis
- Capture customer Business goals and objectives and execute benchmarking as a trusted advisor
- Recognize and escalate difficult technical or business issues within Sales, Customer Support, and any other parts of organization, to work a solution which results in prompt sales closure and optimal customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate strong product and use-case knowledge across entire Alteryx suite of products to be able to make strategic and logical customer recommendations
- Take a proactive approach in growing software usage and enabling customer success through product education, new feature introduction, use-case development, account review, escalated support needs, or other interface opportunities
- Drive strong alignment with Enterprise Sales team, contributing to team meetings, QBR’s, and team goals
- Leverage trusted advisor status with customers to identify up-sell or cross-sell opportunities within each account
- Develop and execute on Account strategy alongside Enterprise sales rep to drive customer success, retention, and long-term growth and expansion
- Provide thought leadership, product knowledge and topic expertise by taking an active role in the sharing of best practices for the betterment of the Renewals team
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Inside or Field sales
- 2+ years relative industry experience
- Expertise in SaaS retention and sales process
- Excellent knowledge of value driven sales
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is preferred
- Demonstrated strong strategic thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to achieve resolutions
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in an efficient and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal, with experience in building strong relationships with wide variety of personas such as business users, management, IT, and executive level
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership by tackling problems and taking independent action
- Demonstrated strong negotiation skills and ability to influence and effectively navigate objections to achieve win-win customer outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work under the pressure of a constantly changing and rapidly evolving work environment and industry
Alteryx is committed to fair, equitable, and transparent compensation. Final compensation will be determined by various factors such as your relevant work experience, education, certifications, skills, and geographic location.
The OTE (on target earning) compensation for Colorado, California, Washington, New York and Rhode Island is in the range of $130,000 - $145,000.
In addition, you may be eligible for additional compensation, such as stock grants. Employees may also be eligible for a wide range of other benefits, including medical, retirement, financial, wellness, time off, employee discounts, and others.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.”
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.