Account Executive Strategic Accounts
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
The Account Executive, Strategic Accounts works with some of our largest customers and most recognizable global brands to drive analytic digital transformation. To be successful, you will prospect, qualify, and close opportunities in both customer accounts and high-potential prospects. By engaging with C-suite and Executive level, you will create trusted advisor-level relationships and leverage these relationships to establish Alteryx as the preferred analytics platform and create new business opportunities. You will create deal strategies and orchestrate a deal team including resources from Alliances, Sales Engineering, Value Engineering, Customer Success to progress opportunities.
• Drive Sales Strategy
- Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and balanced growth.
- Develop relationships in new and existing customers and drive strategy through organization.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
• Build Trust
- Establish positive relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and dedication to value (value of advice and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise)
• Promote Customer Focus
- Actively understands each account’s strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- Review public information (e.g., new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer
• Provide Account Leadership
- Create and maintain account plans to guide and develop strategies and identify new business opportunities.
- Lead account relationships, persona profiling, and sales cycles.
- Manage all commercial activities within accounts and own the end-to-end relationship and success Alteryx
• Lead Business Planning
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive business plan for customer's priorities and problems.
- Use value justification, benchmarking and return-oninvestment data to support decision process
• Active Account Communication
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrate Alteryx Proficiency
- Develop a working knowledge and understanding of all Alteryx products and solutions
- 10 years’ sales experience with enterprise software sales for a high growth company
- 5+ years’ experience selling to, and influencing, C-level executives (including CFO, CIO, CSO, CDAO & CDO) at Global 2000 companies
- Strong selling and presentation skills
- Successful experience of working with and managing people across functions to a desired outcome
- Knowledge and validated experience of Value Selling methodologies including Customer Success strategies that drive multiyear enterprise license partnerships
- University degree or equivalent professional experience, English is not required
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.