Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Location: New York City - hybrid
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner will lead recruiting efforts for our Accelerator Investments Team (AIT). As Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner for AIT, you will be the point of contact for all full lifecycle recruitment needs while partnering with hiring managers to grow their accelerator teams across the Techstars global footprint. This role will drive full cycle recruiting world-wide, and act as an advisor and trusted resource to hiring managers, interview teams and candidates.
- Own full lifecycle recruiting for Accelerator Investment Teams and drive efficient results.
- Serve as strategic partner and SME to the business including providing recommendations on all areas of talent acquisition and deeply understanding business area, strategic priorities and team structure and roles
- Build diverse pipeline of top talent through sourcing, referrals, and inbound candidates to identify the best talent for founder facing teams
- Identify qualified talent and develop strategies to fill active and passive pipelines through sourcing & recruitment programs, and planning with leadership
- Actively represent Techstars in marketplace by serving as a brand ambassador and thought leader
- Create and foster customer centric relationships with candidates and hiring leaders
- Analyze and improve the current recruitment process through implementing industry leading best practices for interviews, hiring processes, while leveraging technology to increase recruiting effectiveness.
- Deliver an exceptional interview experience for candidates regardless of outcome
- Leverage data to measure success against talent acquisition KPIs and identify opportunities for improvement
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in 10+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting for corporate roles preferably for Tech, FinTech, Marketing, Sales or Analytics companies
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritizing multiple openings with various leaders simultaneously
- Strong systems thinking with a proven history of creating scalable processes
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Resourceful in using creative tools to identify and attract highly in-demand talent
- Data driven and accustomed to establishing and using KPIs to measure and report on the pipeline health, results, diversity, quality and candidate experience
- Passion for the mission, vision, and core values of Techstars.
Compensation: $130,000 - $145,000 with 10 % bonus
The Techstars worldwide network helps entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2006, Techstars began with three simple ideas—entrepreneurs create a better future for everyone, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere. Now we are on a mission to enable every person on the planet to contribute to, and benefit from, the success of entrepreneurs. In addition to operating accelerator programs and venture capital funds, we do this by connecting startups, investors, corporations, and cities to help build thriving startup communities. Techstars has invested in more than 3,000 companies that today have a combined market cap valuation of $98.6 Billion. www.techstars.com
Techstars is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity nor any other basis prohibited by law.
Techstars uses E-Verify to check the work authorization of all new hires. For more information about E-Verify, please see the following: