Director of Sales Enablement
Location: Connecticut, New Jersey, New York - hybrid
Director of Sales Enablement
We are looking for a Director of Sales Enablement to join our Revenue team. You will be responsible for developing and training on the sales playbooks for an international GTM team selling into Fortune 1,000’s, Government Organizations and Universities. Central to this role is coaching, training, and upleveling the business development, sales and leadership teams. With scale we want to bring the best programs to our employees and offer them training and development in a way that helps them make an outsized impact throughout their entire journey at Techstars.
As part of the global revenue team, you will report directly to the CRO. The Sales Enablement team is responsible for implementing and evolving our sales process and methodology, delivering hyper-relevant training programs, providing targeted coaching, optimizing sales resources, and working directly with sales leadership to address knowledge/process gaps.
About the role:
- Work with sales leadership to identify areas for improvement in sales productivity and effectiveness
- Develop and execute training and enablement programs that address identified areas for improvement
- Develop sales training materials and resources including presentations, playbooks, and training guides
- Facilitate live training sessions and webinars to support the sales team's ongoing development
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of training and enablement programs
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of training and enablement programs and make recommendations for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices for sales enablement and training
- Provide ongoing support and coaching to the sales team to ensure successful adoption of training and enablement programs
- Track record of building and delivering successful sales onboarding plans along with ongoing education and training.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively across the business
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver effective sales training materials and resources
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with sales enablement tools and platforms
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5-7 years of experience in sales enablement, sales training, or a related field
- You have contributed to an environment with 20+ quota carrying reps
- Worked with enterprise sellers on avg deal sizes >$200k
- Experience with MEDDICC and/or Sandler Sales Methodology
- Enterprise sales experience is a plus
Compensation: $125,000 - $145,000 with 10% commission
The Techstars worldwide network helps entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2006, Techstars began with three simple ideas—entrepreneurs create a better future for everyone, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere. Now we are on a mission to enable every person on the planet to contribute to, and benefit from, the success of entrepreneurs. In addition to operating accelerator programs and venture capital funds, we do this by connecting startups, investors, corporations, and cities to help build thriving startup communities. Techstars has invested in more than 3,000 companies that today have a combined market cap valuation of $97.9 Billion. www.techstars.com
Techstars is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity nor any other basis prohibited by law.
Techstars uses E-Verify to check the work authorization of all new hires. For more information about E-Verify, please see the following:
Something looks off?