Regional Sales Director
Who We Are
SmartRent is a B2B SaaS company that develops innovative smart home solutions for property managers, community staff, and residents of multifamily and single family homes.
We’re doing big things in the proptech world! SmartRent has been recognized as the winner of HousingWire’s Tech100 Real Estate awards for the most innovative tech company serving the mortgage and real estate industries; named #1 in Growjo’s “100 Fastest Growing Companies in Arizona” Awards for 2021; and recognized as a Silver Stevie Winner for Contact Center of the Year in the technology sector—and we’re just getting started.
As a Regional Sales Director at SmartRent, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth of enterprise level accounts within a given territory in the USA. You will be accountable for the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals and will drive new business sales of our industry leading hardware and software solutions. In this position, you will report to our Vice President of Sales.
- Establish, nurture and navigate buying committee relationships with enterprise level accounts in an assigned territory, ensuring high levels of client satisfaction and fostering lasting partnerships.
- Lead in-depth discovery discussions to better understand our clients’ business operations, identifying true pain points, and presenting the proper hardware, software, or professional service solutions SmartRent has to offer.
- Collaborate with Sales Leaders, Solutions Engineers, Account Managers and other internal stakeholders to build strategic business plans for customers in order to execute and get deals closed faster.
- Partner with our Solutions Engineer team for in-depth technical conversations and understanding of our clients work flow and how our solutions can seamlessly integrate and provide value.
- Become an expert not only in SmartRent solutions, but in smart home and property management technology, to be able to take a truly consultative selling approach for our industry partners.
- Attend industry events and conferences with other sales and marketing team members to drive engagement and awareness of new products and features.
- 7+ years of experience as an enterprise B2B sales hunter (new logo/new revenue acquisition).
- Experience managing a sales pipeline and the proven ability to close complex SaaS or Hardware contracts in excess of $100K
- The ability to develop C-Suite level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to C-suite executives at leading enterprise companies
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple opportunities at various stages of the buying process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills with a collaborative mindset
- Organized, process-oriented, and someone who values the importance of having proper documentation
- An ALL-IN mentality, ready to hit the ground running, have some fun and crush your goals as a team and individual contributor
- Willingness to travel for client meetings and industry events
- Experience in or selling to the Multifamily residential industry
- Hardware sales experience (IoT, smart home, access control, Wi-Fi, etc.)
- Do the hard work and go out of your way to deliver excellence
- Own outcomes and learn from your mistakes
- Are a collaborative and supportive team player; win or lose you lift others up
- Value authenticity, other's perspectives, and diversity in the workplace
- Have a passion for smart tech and the real estate industry