Sr. Finance Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2023
Sitetracker is seeking an experienced Finance Analyst to join our growing team. The successful candidate in this impactful role will analyze and interpret data, communicate effectively, manage gross margins, and provide reporting and analytics. This person is someone that will thrive in a fast-paced environment, possesses a strong curiosity for how the business works, has excellent attention to detail with the ability to work independently.
The Skill Set:
- Manage our license order partner portal to drive strong margin results.
- Work cross-functionally to understand customer license requirements to align orders with go-live dates.
- Advise leadership with licensing recommendations and actions.
- Reconcile license costs and contract dates.
- Engage directly with Salesforce to ensure invoicing alignment.
- Work with accounting to ensure license hosting cost accuracy.
- Develop customer specific margin analysis and projections.
- Document and set guidelines on license ordering workflow.
- Perform ad hoc analysis based on business needs.
- Assist with P&L forecast by department.
- Increases productivity by developing automated excel based tools.
- Semiconductor experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Experience with financial modeling, forecasting and diagnosis, and data analysis.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce preferred.
Within 60 Days, You’ll:
- Navigate through our license ordering portal.
- Significantly improve our gross margins.
- Develop and maintain license ordering processes and workflows.
- Manage direct relationship with stakeholders and Salesforce.
- Provide further recommendations on best practices.
- Reconcile billing statements.
Within 180 Days, You’ll:
- Identify margin risks and concerns.
- Build license ordering plans with the sales team.
- Formalize processes and roll out company wide.
Within 365 Days, You’ll:
- Drive license ordering process.
- Assist with P&L forecasts across the company.
Sitetracker was founded ten years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.