Customer Success Manager, Spanish Speaking
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join a growing, Customer Success team in the US. As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with customers at all stages of the customer journey - from implementation through go-live as they deploy and adopt the Sitetracker platform.
As the main point of contact, you will and demonstrate Sitetracker’s value to our customers by identifying business objectives and aligning Sitetracker capabilities with your customer’s goals and objectives. Working closely with all teams across Sitetracker, you will own customer onboarding, user adoption, customer advocacy and more to ensure the retention and growth of our customers.
This role is open to remote candidates in the United States, but does require 10-25% travel. This role will cover both US and LATAM accounts.
The Skill Set:
- Fluent Spanish
- Adept at creating and executing a success plan; with a particular focus on business outcomes or business value realization for the customer.
- Demonstrated experience working with mid-tier customers, ideally $100k - $500k annual contract value.
- Ability to work with multiple customers across many industries.
- History of working closely with senior stakeholders within a customer environment.
- Ability to identify, deliver and demonstrate a solution’s value to customers.
- Ability to create and deliver a high-touch communication plan.
- Technical aptitude and understanding of a deployed solution.
- You are a self-starter and committed to personal development.
- History of passion and enthusiasm for customer success.
Within 60 Days, You'll:
- Work with cross-functional teams to learn the Sitetracker product and capabilities.
- Undertake internal certification to accelerate your product knowledge and onboarding.
- Work closely with customer success, and other teams, to establish yourself internally.
- Meet and familiarize yourself with customers within your book of business.
- Establish and become the main point of contact for your customers.
Within 180 Days, You'll:
- Establish cadence and regular interaction with your customer base.
- Be a trusted advisor and advocate for your customers.
- Partner with your customer’s leadership to develop a blueprint for success.
- Understand the customer’s business goals and objectives.
- Identify and measure potential new KPIs for your customers.
- Align your customer goals with Sitetracker functionality and roadmap.
- Create an action plan to deliver against goals, KPIs, and functionality.
- Identify additional revenue-generating opportunities.
- Masterfully articulate the Sitetracker value proposition.
- Ensure you have referenceable customers to support a wider global sales effort.
- Contribute to opportunities for process improvement and continue to develop your own Sitetracker product knowledge.
Within 365 Days, You'll:
- Continuously act as a trusted advisor to the customer, and develop high-level relationships with stakeholders and project sponsors.
- Continue to develop a strategic account plans for your customers to support product expansion and ensure customer retention.
- Engage with Sitetracker Product & Engineering to support and communicate customer requests around product roadmaps, customizations, or enhanced product functionality.
- Establish yourself as an integral part of the US customer success team.
- Lead by example and welcome new CSMs as they join the US team.
Sitetracker was founded ten years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.