Enterprise Customer Success Manager (French Speaking)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
We are looking for a native/fluent French speaking Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team. As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will be working with customers at all stages of their lifecycle from implementation through go-live as they deploy and adopt the Sitetracker solution. Working closely with our customers, your key objective will be to demonstrate the value Sitetracker provides to an organisation by identifying, and enabling, their business drivers and objectives. You will ensure that Sitetracker’s capabilities support their long-term goals, enabling the customer to maximise their investment in the platform and see value from our solution. Working closely with all teams across Sitetracker, you will own customer on-boarding, user adoption, value realisation and customer advocacy to ensure long-term partnership and the retention of our customers.
The Skill Set:
- Professional working level efficiency communicating in French as a minimum
- Experienced at creating and executing a success plan; with particular focus on identifying and demonstrating business value realisation for the customer
- The ability to explore customer’s business requirements or processes, and align them with Sitetracker functionality
- Demonstrable experience of engaging with new and existing stakeholders at all levels of an enterprise organisation, including the ‘C-Suite’
- Have the ability to create and deliver a high-touch communication plan
- Show a technical aptitude and understanding of a deployed solution
- Be a self-starter and show willing to pursue personal development
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for customer success
Within 60 Days, You'll:
- Work with cross-functional teams to learn the Sitetracker product and its capabilities
- Undertake internal certifications to accelerate your product knowledge and onboarding
- Learn and adopt Sitetracker’s playbooks
- Work closely with customer success, and other teams, to establish yourself internally
- Meet with customers within your territory
- Become the main point of contact for your customers
Within 180 Days, You'll:
- Establish regular cadence and interaction with your customer base
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate for your customer
- Partner with your customer to develop a blueprint for success
- Understand the customer’s business goals and objectives
- Identify (potentially) new KPIs for the customer
- Align your customer goals with Sitetracker functionality
- Create an action plan on how to deliver against identified goals, KPIs and functionality
- Identify additional revenue-generating opportunities
- Be able to articulate the value of Sitetracker
- Ensure you have referenceable customers to support a wider sales effort
- Be a strong contributor (internally) and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Continue to develop your own Sitetracker product knowledge
Within 365 Days, You'll:
- Continuously act as a trusted advisor to the customer, and develop high-level relationships with stakeholders and project sponsors
- Continue to develop a strategic account plan for your customers to support product expansion and ensure customer retention
- Engage with Sitetracker Product & Engineering to support and communicate customer requests around product roadmaps, customisations, or enhanced product functionality
- Establish yourself as an integral part of the customer success team
- Lead by example and welcome new CSMs as they join the team
Sitetracker was founded ten years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.
See more open positions at Sitetracker
Something looks off?