Sr. Marketing Program Manager
We are searching for an experienced Senior Marketing Program Manager who excels at planning, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing and creative projects related to campaigns, product launches, and other global customer-facing initiatives for Blink at Amazon.
You have a comprehensive understanding and relevant experience managing global marketing programs for established e-commerce or consumer brands or in-house agencies in the following areas: overseeing the campaign and launch development process for multiple creative, digital, and product marketing flows.
You possess an exemplified mastery of the creative development process across conception, production, delivery, and trafficking phases. You enjoy building relationships, transparency, and accountability in a fast-paced environment. You have a strong bias for action and relentlessly high standards. You are a motivated self-starter with unwavering attention to detail and thrive on delivering the highest quality experience to customers.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage the strategic planning and execution of global marketing campaigns and product launch efforts across teams and channels
- Develop and present project plans that outline the creative approach, stakeholder definition, timeline, key milestones, resources, and budget
- Anticipate workload and resources needed for a successful project, create and maintain work-back schedules and calendars, and hold status update meetings
- Identify and remove blockers that prevent the team from accomplishing goals
- Work cross-functionally to develop and manage project and campaign briefs and provide feedback on deliverables to ensure they meet the objective and raise the bar
- Develop and improve operational processes
- Generate and socialize process documentation
- Act as a team representative on cross-functional meetings and collaborate across partners
- Help maintain consistent brand voice, expression, and visual styles in all deliverables
- Manage documentation, project tracking, and tools such as Work-front
- Generate RACI charts or equivalent planning tools as needed
- Manage vendor relationships, contracts, and payments
- Scale above the line and below the line prioritization efforts and share with key stakeholders
- Look for and act on opportunities to develop brand equity, drive growth, and increase customer engagement
About the team
Blink Marketing is dedicated to delivering the best possible experience for our customers while driving growth for the Blink brand. We are committed to upholding our Leadership Principles including learn and be curious, earn trust, deliver results, and of course — customer obsession. We strive to produce best-in-class content, creative, and campaigns across channels and markets. We embrace our differences, seek to raise the bar, and work tirelessly to surprise, delight, and innovate.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Austin, TX, USA | Hawthorne, CA, USA | Irvine, CA, USA | Malvern, PA, USA | North Reading, MA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related
- 7+ years in an integrated marketing project management role for an established brand in e-commerce or consumer marketing
- 7+ years overseeing marketing programs and projects from ideation to launch with metrics to support success
- 7+ years creating integrated, cross-channel campaigns and individual deliverables (i.e. email, social, display, websites, video, broadcast, radio, and print)
- 7+ years producing insightful briefs and building strategic, actionable project plans with clear deadlines, deliverables, and owners
- 7+ years experience managing marketing workflows and leveraging project management tools with an exemplified mastery of creative and marketing best practices, terminology, and processes
- 7+ years maintaining consistent brand voice, expression, and visual styles
- 7+ years producing creative marketing projects and programs with a high-quality, design aesthetic
- 7+ years managing vendor relationships, contracts, budgets, and payments
- 7+ years experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Process-oriented mindset and ability to lead, problem solve, and get things done
- Proven business judgment, marketing skillset, as well as strategic and analytical capabilities
- Ability to anticipate issues and take proactive steps to prevent and/or resolve them
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Strong influential skills and ability to work successfully with peers; a team player
- Positive, collaborative, flexible attitude balanced with a strong sense of pragmatism
- Proven ability to identify better ways of working at scale through building new mechanisms and processes
- Experience with Asana and JIRA strongly preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $114,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $212,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.