Process Compliance Manager, OPEX & PDM, Ring Operations
Process Compliance Manager is responsible for analyzing, mapping, recommending and assisting in the implementation of major process changes across all areas of Ring/Blink. The role will be responsible for managing the lifecycle of a complex cross-functional risk program, which may focus on a single process path in a critical risk area, or you may work more broadly, managing initiatives that span an organization in support of a significant business problem or partially defined risk strategy.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage risk-related details of operation process for Ring supply chain, which may include contributing to supply chain ops narratives, and ownership across product development and operation deliverables.
- Driving risk reduction and/or helping define the process improvement strategy in relation to the business problem(s), as well as driving partner teams to create, source, implement, and monitor/enforce program controls and testing mechanisms.
- Define a risk program, set its objectives, and drive improvements to your risk area (e.g., wider adoption of controls, increased compliance, automation) that are quantified with metrics.
- Oversee the rollout of controls or audits, including testing and measuring their effectiveness. You are able to represent risk management programs to internal partners (e.g., engineering, supply chain, senior leaders) and external partners (e.g. contract manufacturers, suppliers), and are learning how to defend them.
A day in the life
You meet timelines and minimize disruption to partner and engineering teams, especially during their peak efforts. You manage overall schedules for your risk mitigation projects, overcome issues, and keep the scope of effort under control. You might own risk program communication, including developing and delivering risk management training to partner teams and peers. You accelerate progress by driving crisp and timely decisions, clearing blockers (e.g., path to green), and escalating effectively. You include buffer time, plan for the unexpected (e.g., escalations, investigations), making sure that dependencies are not broken by changes related to the efforts you manage.
About the team
The Ring OPEX team looks across all the supply chain operational functions and different Ring/Blink product groups to support the growth, integration, and restructuring of the processes. In order to provide continuous improvements and integrative strategies, there are four main focus areas, 1) driving the standardization and integration by systematic process, 2) striving to provide data and system infrastructure, forward-thinking tools with whole services to enhance the operation efficiency, 3) identifying the strategic initiatives and developing the actionable insights from the teams, 4) upgrading the process integrity by creating and monitoring metrics with proper audit mechanisms for Ring/Blink operation.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Taipei, TPE, TWN
1) 7+ years of experience executive escalation management, program management
2) 5+ years of experience in a technology driven business and branding company
3) 3+ years of experience in an ODM company
4) Have good communication and writing skills
5) Bachelor’s degree or above
1) 7+ years of experience in program management, project management, building processes
2) Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams, communicate with global team in operational roles to accomplish goals
3) Strong knowledgeable skills on PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) System and PO/Forecast System
4) A strong drive for results and the ability to work in ambiguous situations and loosely structured environments
5) Familiar with industry analytics and metrics visualization tools (e.g., Excel, Tableau/QuickSight/MicroStrategy/PowerBI) to provide business reporting for supply chain
6) Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences