Content Author, Ring
As part of the Ring.com Ecommerce Team, the Content Author will be a key player in owning all content updates to the website for the US. This consists of product launches, sitewide campaigns, URL updates and updates to product positioning. This role will be a key tactical executor, partnering cross-functionally with Engineering, QA, Design, International and Product Strategy teams. This role will own the product catalog in our CMS (content management system) and the connectivity of our product information feed to other ecommerce tools. This role will run the weekly deployments of all updates for the US, and partner closely with international authors to make sure updates are correct. This role is the gatekeeper of our site and required to be detail oriented in catching mistakes, missing information and/or broken systems before content goes live. This role will report to the Site Merchandising Manager.
Key job responsibilities
* Own creation and execution of all content authoring for the website
* Create product detail pages with components, images and copy for new product launches
* Own the execution of our content releases on a weekly basis
* Continually partner with international teams to work in tandem on site updates
* Work closely with ecommerce team to optimize the content and consumer journey.
* Keep process documents updated
* Build strong internal relationships with US ECommerce, merchandising, operations and wider marketing & Global ECommerce team
* Troubleshoot technical issues with the support of the QA and engineering teams
* Work off hours (EST) on occasion for product launches
About the team
Our company mission at Ring is to make neighborhoods safer. In order to do that the Ecommerce team owns our DTC website which provides products to purchase and information important to users to be educated to make a confident purchase decision. By adhering to a set vision, this person’s work will directly impact the customer experience and functionality of the website.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Malvern, PA, USA | Virtual Location - USA
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience using content management systems such as Contentful and Shopify
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $48,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $116,300/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.