Quality Assurance Engineer, Ring
Ring is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who will be a part of our system quality team under product development, playing a critical role in ensuring the highest product quality standards and driving continuous improvement for the products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a fast-paced environment. You are expected to represent as a device design quality owner and dive deep into the difficult problem for the root cause analysis and ensure the final solution for it.
Key job responsibilities
* Develop and implement detailed validation plans tailored to specific hardware and firmware designs
* Collaborate with design and production teams to understand and test against product requirements
* Analyze and interpret data from validation tests, offering insights and recommendations
* Design document validation processes, findings, and insights in a structured and clear manner
* Oversee and plan the use of validation equipment to guarantee consistent results
* Work cross-functionally to troubleshoot and address any device system issues identified during validation
* Second source qualification, cost down design validation and manufacturing efficiencies
* Support new product introduction and Sustaining engineering
* Perform the system integration test in the electronic, sensors, audio, video and connectivity.
* Ensure device quality before release
* Develop and contribute in testing automation
A day in the life
As a member of the system quality assurance engineering team you will own next-generation product validation, delights our customers with best quality. You will interact with an versatile team of engineers to design, develop, validate, and launch products at large scale. This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position. You will work with experts in multiple technology areas. You have high standards for yourself and everyone you work with. You will be constantly looking for ways to improve performance, quality, and cost.
About the team
We’re a friendly team, always eager to bring new and exciting ideas to the table. Our drive pushed us to always aim higher, we’re not afraid to think outside the box. Though we may have our debates, once we decide on something, we all stand by it firmly, we have backbone, disagree and commit. And we always insist for the highest standard. In our team, every voice matters, and every effort counts.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Hsinchu City, TPE, TWN | Taipei, TPE, TWN
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science related
- 5+ years experience of hardware design validation and qualification of components, subsystems and systems
- Knowledge of test methodology of electronic, acoustic, image analysis, wifi, BT and network performance with hands-on experience on building and conducting the test cases of above categories
- Knowledge of FW operation, MCU structure, Flash Programming, GPIO settings
- Ability to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple teams
- * Experience with building high volume consumer IoT products.
- * Experience with Battery Powered device design validation
- * Experience with test strategy design for automated functional and system testing
- * Experience using scripting languages, such as Matlab or Python
- * Experience with High Bandwidth scope, BERT, Logic Analyzer, VNA and TDR measurements