Sr. Global Marketing Manager
We are seeking a highly-skilled senior marketing professional to help drive international marketing efforts for Blink, one of the fastest growing brands in Devices. You will manage key marketing and demand generation programs, partner with global and local marketing, product, sales, support, OX, and other core teams. You will create and execute initiatives that drive growth across international regions. You will be challenged to innovate and pioneer approaches to drive scalable marketing programs to reach a diverse group of Blink customers worldwide. You will help manage marketing efforts geared towards subscriptions, device launches, brand and engagement campaigns, promotions and events, expansion, and more.
This role will engage and work across a broad set of stakeholders to support international growth by building and localizing lifecycle marketing initiatives. They will find ways to engage, acquire, and retain customers across multiple regions, languages, and demographics with a variety of shopping behaviors and needs acting as the Marketing subject matter expert for Blink.
Key job responsibilities
* Localize international marketing programs for owned and paid media by working with the Digital and Creative teams to tailor campaigns to meet local requirements and track their impact on key business goals
* Build scalable multi-channel campaigns and be accountable for content definition, merchandising vehicles execution, reporting, and optimizations
* Uphold the Blink brand and our performance Marketing strategy across countries, channels, and programs
* Partner with Creative to develop engaging and visually appealing marketing materials, ensuring consistent brand identity and messaging across all marketing channels.
* Develop and own the ongoing optimization of a high-impact marketing campaign roadmap and efficient executions
* Analyze inputs and data from multiple sources to attain relevant insights on Blink customers that drive customer acquisition, activation (engagement), and retention
* Work with Product to understand and help provide insight into positioning and marketing for our devices and subscriptions, relaying marketing insights and recommendations to support development and enhancements
* Help manage budgets and forecasts for each locale across channels and activities
* Establish strong collaborative relationships with strategic stakeholders (content developers, devices and features PMs, channels/media PMs, global marketing teams, external agencies, etc. ) to develop a high-impact marketing communication roadmap and efficient executions
* Own writing and managing briefs for all international campaigns partnering with Operations on management and execution
* Brief internal teams with powerful strategies, success metrics and KPIs in the form of channel briefs — PR, digital, influencer, etc.
* Manage translations, Legal reviews, and stakeholder reviews across programs — collecting feedback and implementing as needed
* Liaise with analytics teams to gather data and insights on marketing campaign performance, customer behavior, and market trends to optimize campaigns and improve effectiveness
* Stay informed about industry trends, best practices, and emerging marketing technologies, and share knowledge and insights with relevant stakeholders to drive innovation and continuous improvement
About the team
Blink Marketing is dedicated to delivering the best experience for our customers while driving growth for the Blink business. We are committed to upholding our Leadership Principles including learn and be curious, earn trust, deliver results, and of course — customer obsession. We strive to produce best-in-class content, creative, and campaigns across channels and markets. We embrace our differences, seek to raise the bar, and work tirelessly to surprise, delight, and innovate. Blink is one of the fastest growing businesses in Devices.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (Master's is a plus)
- Experience in global marketing, with a focus on e-commerce and consumer marketing for international regions.
- Experience in developing and executing successful marketing strategies in international markets, including the UK and EU.
- Experience working within digital marketing channels, including social media, search engine marketing, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Content and creative development experience including brief writing and collaboration.
- Experience managing marketing analytics, KPIs, budgets, and forecasts with a track record of optimizing campaign performance and achieving measurable results.
- Experience with European consumer behavior, cultural nuances, and regulatory requirements.
- Customer-facing messaging, content, and creative development experience
- Experience in managing budgets, forecasts, and working with Digital, Finance, and BI partners on reporting and analytics
- Creative concepting experience across channels including strategic contributions to image and asset creation, and video production (scripts, concepts, and execution)
- Experience with customer segmentation and targeting
- People management experience within a marketing organization is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling and persuasive marketing content.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns and initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM systems.
- Prior experience working with cross-functional and international teams.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).