CxE Communication Manager, Ring Customer Experience Engagement
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager possessing a combination of product and project management skills to join our Customer Experience Engagement (CxE) Team. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders across the Ring business to develop and manage through communication strategy that align with the business goals. Has strong written and communications skills, while providing the best experience to customers. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and using your cross-functional skillset to implement programs for Ring.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage audience-specific messaging, communications strategy
- Measure and optimize product marketing and educational initiatives
- Work with cross-functional teams management from planning, scope to delivery and reporting for optimal customer communications
- Manage communications and run key meetings between CxE team and stakeholders
- Problem-solver, proactive to ensure smooth delivery and efficiencies for the CxE deliverables
- Track and document project workflow to ensure delivery that align with business goals
- Influence across teams, roadmap, priorities and decisions
A day in the life
You will work with cross functional teams from scoping through to delivery, implementing data and content implementation through the CxE communication channels. Manage the project workflow from design to development of a variety of digital CxE channels: Ring Help articles, email, target messaging (in-app, push notifications, SMS). Oversees all aspects of project workflow through CxE channels. Sets communication strategy and plan, manages workflow, assigns resourcing, and monitors KPIs. Manages scope and roadmap supporting the key initiatives for customer product lifecycle for US and global markets and Customer operation excellence for customer-facing initiatives to help educate and delight Ring Neighbors.
About the team
CxE Customer Lifecycle and Localization team manages initiatives through out the customer product lifecycle by providing optimal customer experience and by retaining neighbors, reducing churn and providing self-service/educational content. Goal is to maintain the highest standard of customer-facing communications to inform and educate, delight our neighbors. CxE team includes creative, developers, QA, Product
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Hawthorne, CA, USA
- Experience in product, program, or project management in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services
- Experience managing technical products or online services
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects on tight deadlines
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MSAccess, Tableau, Essbase or Cognos)
- 6+ years of project/product marketing experience
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience leveraging Atlassian tools for effective collaboration and product management
- Familiarity in Client Relationship Management, subscriptions, content management, email or target marketing tools
- Familiarity with content strategy, product management and project management methodology
- Proficient oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communications to various levels of management, including precise and effective customer communications.
- Proven ability to succeed in cross-functional teams; excellent interpersonal skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $93,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $179,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.