Hardware Development Engineer, Ring
As a Hardware Development Engineer you will need to be proactive, responsive and like to co-work with open collaborative peer environment.
The ideal candidate :
- Have good knowledge of circuit design and solid experience of product implementation experience.
- Enjoy the problem solving process with teammates, like to dive deep into the detail part and share with others.
- Is flexible and responsive to outside change in order to generate positive influence
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Hsinchu City, TPE, TWN | Taipei, TPE, TWN
- 5+ years of hardware design and validation of components, subsystems and systems experience
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, material science, physics or equivalent
- Knowledge of schematic design and debug skills
- Experience with hardware/software integration and real-time systems