Electrical Engineer, Ring HW/SW
Ring is looking for a Hardware Development Engineer who will be a part of our global electrical engineering team, playing a critical role in ensuring the highest product quality standards and driving continuous improvement for the products. Development of full devices requires in system level design for SoC platform, Memory, Sensors, Power Architecture, and related peripheral function while the integration with technologies like radar, cameras, radios WLAN and WWAN.
You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a fast-paced environment. You are expected to represent as a Design owner and dive deep into the complex problem for the root cause analysis and arrange appropriated solution for it.
Key job responsibilities
· EE development from RFQ to MP
· Hands on for circuit design, study, build and verification
· Write or contribute to development of test specifications, criteria and procedures.
· Hands on to find root cause, and a solution or workaround for bugs
· Second source qualification, cost down task and manufacturing efficiencies
· Support new product introduction and Sustaining engineering
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Hsinchu City, TPE, TWN | Taipei, TPE, TWN
- 4+ years of working in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with prototyping and implementation
- Knowledge of SolidWorks simulation or Ansys Finite Element analysis tools
- Experience in the design of complex mechanical products and equipment at volume