Business Development Lead, BD & Marketing, Key for Business
In this role, you'll be a part of our Direct BD/sales team. The BD/sales team is in charge of building strategic relationships with the top real estate management companies, effectively leading Key for Business (KfB) and our other products and services through top down real estate property initiatives. You'll be responsible for outbound/inbound activities related to many products including Amazon KfB building footprint expansion - where Key for Business technology is installed. In this role, you'll work closely with Operations (for installing products), Marketing (for how to position our products to the customer personas) & Program Management (how to scale). It will be this team job to manage our top customer relationships and serve as escalation path for the success of our building management customer service.
Key job responsibilities
- Organize sales priorities
- Meet specific sales goals
- Manage, maintain go-to-market strategy
- Serve as sponsor for key customer relationships
- Manage issues/problems/observations coming from customers
- Develop and ownership of new mechanisms to scale goals
- Ownership of the input goals (relationships & pipeline) and output goals (unit/building installs)
About the team
Amazon Key for Business is the multiunit arm of Amazon's secure delivery team. We enable 1-Click access to Amazon logistic's delivery drivers to customers doorsteps, improving the bottom line of our last mile operations and increasing Amazon's accountability and security for property owners/managers.
The Business Development and Marketing team provides strategic partnerships and go-to-market strategy to drive customer adoption.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Las Vegas, NV, USA
- 6+ years of professional or military experience
- Experience structuring and negotiating complex agreements and leading cross-functional groups to orchestrate and successfully complete deals
- Experience with sales CRM tools such as Salesforce or similar software
- Experience working with technical and product stakeholders to define requirements, prioritize features, and influence product roadmaps
- Experience influencing multiple stakeholders and leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.