Global Supply Chain Manager, Mechnical Global Supply Managment
Ring is seeking an mechanical expert to join the Global Supply Chain team. You will play a key role in managing key suppliers and ensuring end-to-end supply continuity. The team oversees comprehensive supply chain strategy, including risk control, plan ahead and inventory management. In addition, the team is responsible for all components from devices programs and accessory programs throughout Ring’s supply chain
The successful candidate has excellent judgment and decision-making instincts, and proactively and continually improves their level of knowledge about the business and relevant technologies. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity that provides Product Sustainability support for the Asian Supply Chain team.
- Material readiness and availability for all the product builds.
- Work with the assigned functional leaders to track and coordinate all program deliverables, highlighting key program risks and putting plans in place to mitigate those risks, as well as providing regular reports/updates on program status. This includes identification and mitigation of long-term supply chain risks presented by new designs.
- Escalate supply constraints to secure a long term solution.
- Identify potential risks and develop a solid and manageable buy ahead plan.
- Develop a risk buy plan to ensure on-time delivery and eliminate excess and obsolete impact.
- Perform regular supply and demand analysis for critical materials with 2nd tiers.
- Active engagement in process improvements to continually increase efficiency and effectiveness of product development and supply chain processes.
- Timely E&O review and validation with suppliers to identify and mitigate exposure.
Key job responsibilities
This role mainly focus on the criticality of ensuring mechanical parts' supply readiness during the transition from early NPI to End of Life stages. ME GSM plays a crucial role in delivering visibility and sustainability in ME parts supply.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Taipei, TPE, TWN
- 5+ years of program or project management experience
- 5+ years of working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams experience
- 5+ years of supply chain experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of defining and implementing process improvement initiatives using data and metrics experience
- Knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps) at an advanced level and SQL
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- Must-have Skill Sets
- • Component industrial supply management experience and sourcing background/skillsets. Well known about the project milestone and component level industry which can be the bridge to drive component level meet device requirement. Technical or project management background on mechanical focused.
- • Excel in supply planning process and vendor management, and is able to apply these transferrable skills to assigned commodities then driving for results.
- • Strong Ownership and Bias for Action
- • Willingness to learn and show the flexibility to take new initiatives and manage new commodity & suppliers
- • Good communication skill, logical think and Intermediate English proficiency.
- 5+ years of driving end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership experience
- 3+ years of driving process improvements experience
- Experience in stakeholder management, dealing with multiple stakeholders at varied levels of the organization
- Experience building processes, project management, and schedules