System Development Engineer - Ring Imaging, Amazon Ring Tampere
Ring is looking for a System Dev Engineer - Ring Imaging, located in Tampere, Finland.
A System Dev Engineer is responsible for image quality development and validation. A System Dev Engineer works as part of Ring device engineering team during the product creation process.
At Ring, you get to work with home security cameras. Today Ring has 50+ device models sold around the world. Ring has wide range of video doorbells, indoor and outdoor cameras, alarms, sensors and car dash cameras.
In addition of different types of cameras, you get to work at the world-class camera laboratories with specialized equipment's like monochromator, programmable light sources, automated test environments, 6-axis robots. optics measurement systems and more.
About the team
You will work in team which has mix of experienced and just graduated camera engineers
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Masters Degree in computer science, automation technology or related technical field or relevant work experience.
- 3+ year’s experience in a test or development role as part of a product development organization which has delivered consumer products.
- Experience in camera image processing like 3A, demosaic, noise reduction.
- Experience in both objective image quality in laboratory environments and subjective image quality in real world user scenarios.
- Experience in C / C++ / Python software programming
- Experience in using cameras.
- Experience in camera technologies like sensors, optics, als and led
- True interest in camera technologies.
- Hands-on work attitude.
- Curiosity and readiness to develop your skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.