IT Support Engineer, Ring
Ring is looking for a Support Engineer to join our Information Technology team. This person will act as the member of the internal IT services team with the primary focus of supporting & improving the technology experience for all team members at Ring.
Key job responsibilities
* Identify the key projects where your experience will provide the most impact.
* Take ownership of existing projects and act as a catalyst to push them along.
* Manage a timeline of deliverables, including measurements of success and real-time analysis of impact.
* Stay up to date on concurrent projects being run by other internal teams to identify potential conflicts or redundancies.
* Occasionally interface with outside vendors, third party support teams, and various external resources.
* Act as a contributor in supporting product, process, and project improvements - both planned and unplanned.
* Interface with internal teams to identify where IT can provide assistance.
* Identify underutilized resources to reduce waste.
* Take the lead managing the client experience for all team members at Ring, including day-to-day management of the internal technical ticket queue.
* Work in the IT engineering department under the direction of project managers to advance projects using scrum and Kanban ideologies.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Taipei, TPE, TWN
- 1+ years of Windows Server technologies: AD, DFS, Print Services, SCCM experience
- 2+ years of troubleshooting in a multi-user high availability environment experience
- 2+ years of PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment and liquidation experience
- 1+ years of IT client, server, and network service delivery experience
- 2+ years of networking (such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP) experience
- 2+ years of corporate setting Windows, Mac or Linux Operating systems support experience
- 2+ years of supporting and maintaining a corporate network environment experience
- 1+ years of working with windows server technologies experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience supporting video conference and teleconference equipment
- 2+ years of computer networking experience
- 1+ years of experience managing AWS & Github environments.
- 1+ years of experience working with Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira) with specific experience related to working within sprints utilizing scrum and Kanban ideologies.