Product Manager - Technical, Ring
Ring is seeking a results-driven technical Product Manager to join the Products team in developing or improving products to help make neighborhoods safer. A successful candidate will be analytical, comfortable collaborating in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating leadership, technical competence, and meticulousness.
- Perform research to understand market needs and identify customer pain-points.
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications.
- Manage trade-offs among customer experience, performance, profitability, and operational support load.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Work alongside hardware and software teams to deliver your products/ features on time, with quality.
- Work cross-functionally with teams to execute product launches.
- Improve product operations efficiency.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Denver, CO, USA | Hawthorne, CA, USA | Malvern, PA, USA | Mayfield Village, OH, USA | Sunnyvale, CA, USA
- 4+ years of customer-facing product development and product management, including defining, launching, and optimizing product and services experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in both hardware and software products.
- Knowledge of agile product development and life-cycle management process
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and online services on tight deadlines
- Experience with feature priotization and product roadmap tradeoffs
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $103,400/year in our lowest geographic market up to $201,100/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.