Associate Creative Director Design, Ring Marketing
As the Associate Creative Director/Design on the Ring Brand Marketing team, you will be leading design standards across product launches for Ring.com and one-of-a-kind campaigns from brief to delivery as well as defining our brand standards for the future. You'll work with a team of art directors, copywriters, UI/UX designers, program managers, and content producers to create innovative work by coming up with design systems and launch ideas that benefit the end customer while pushing the creative envelope. You will work with senior leadership and cross channel stakeholders to create processes and establish best practices that impact the broader department. You will work towards preserving the team culture of collaboration, teamwork, innovation, inspiration, and foster positive internal and agency relationships. We start with the customer in mind and understand the powerful role that good design plays in creating delightful experiences that increase brand awareness and loyalty.
Key job responsibilities
* With a strong UX and digital focus execute engaging launch content and experiences for Ring.com.
* Concept, design, and execute innovative ad campaigns and experiences from developing the creative brief to launching the campaign.
* Create engaging design for all formats—digital, print, out-of-home, video and audio scripts, and more.
*Help continue to define our brand standards as we grow globally in new markets
* Partner with and/or lead art directors, copywriters, designers, program managers, developers, and content producers to create customer-focused solutions that deliver on advertiser objectives
* Coordinate the review, feedback and revision loops with various stakeholders and legal.
*Synthesize strategic research and/or data to develop campaign ideas
*Lead the creation of presentations; present ideas and concepts to clients, agencies, and internally
*Make creative trade-off decisions between teams, clients, and end-customer needs
*Measure and evaluate current processes within the department and improve them through documentation
*Manage/Mentor and inspire a group of designers.
About the team
The Associate Creative Director Design will join a team of curious, ambitious and imaginative creative professionals who bring to life the Ring brand, our mission of making neighborhoods safer and the value our products and services bring to our customers through engaging content that educates and inspires purchase decisions and drives brand awareness.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Hawthorne, CA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 8+ years of driving compelling creative strategy and execution at an agency or in-house creative team experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote
- Experience developing cross-functional relationships with product, consumer research and marketing teams to develop strategy and consumer insights that drive compelling creative executions
- Experience leading creative development of innovative creative from concept to delivery
- Experience managing creative (internal team of designers, copywriters, external agencies and freelancers)
- Experience presenting creative concepts effectively to senior executives
- Experience managing multiple projects and meeting aggressive deadlines
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $113,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $210,300/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.