Lab Support Tech, Amazon Key for Business
Key for Business (KfB) team’s mission is to provide Amazon with 1-click access to every customer's doorstep worldwide.
Come join Amazon Key for Business as a Business Ops Technician to help transform the delivery experience for customers with unprecedented quality, efficiency and scale. A day in the life as the Business Ops Technician, with the goal of supporting our customers – AMZL, as well as property staffs and residents – you will own the installation and maintenance of access control systems in a lab setting and engage in the following:
• Q.A. related system testing
• Data collection for various system measurements
• Technical product research
• Support other miscellaneous engineering tasks related to access control
Key job responsibilities
The Key for Business team is looking for a technician with experience in the installation and maintenance of building access control systems. This is a multifaceted role that in addition to the requested technical experience, will require the ability to compile and report relevant data, the ability to establish and maintain relationships with the stakeholders for applicable initiatives, and the willingness to support operations with general business functions. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in the rapidly growing Access-as-a-Service sector.
A day in the life
About the team
The Key for Business team helps enable Amazon deliveries by providing simplified and secure property access control. Each time a package is delivered, technology is at the scene, and behind the scenes. Today, Key for Business supports Amazon Logistics, and our scope is expanding every day.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Las Vegas, NV, USA
- 2 years’ experience installing and troubleshooting hardware and software issues in access control industry
- 2 years of low voltage wiring experience
- Experience reading wiring schematics
- Basic engineering knowledge: mechanical, electrical, software
- Experience with electromechanical components (i.e., relays, timers, transformers and switches)
- 1 year experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of delivering results on time
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.