Business Development Manager, Ring
Ring is looking to hire a Senior Business Development Manager. As a member of the business development team, your primary responsibilities will be to develop and execute strategic growth initiatives across existing and new market segments.
The Senior Business Development Manager will establish and own key business relationships with top-tier companies to identify, evaluate, and drive the ultimate success of partner projects. Serving as the face of Ring with key partners, the Senior Business Development Manager will guide discussions with leaders in those organizations and will think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges to map the intersection of partner goals, Ring priorities, and customer needs.
The ideal candidate will have entrepreneurial experience, excellent communication skills, go-to-market experience, and business judgement as well as the technical aptitude and program management skills to negotiate and execute agreements with strategic partners.
Key job responsibilities
• Seek out emerging customer, product and industry trends through customer insights, competitive and market analysis to continually feed new vertical opportunities into the pipeline for assessment.
• Deliver persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations/docs to senior decision makers.
• Manage both executive and working-level relationships with large technology companies, manufacturers, and service providers.
• Negotiate agreements defining key technical and business commitments.
• Execute partnerships to ensure that agreed contractual terms and obligations are met in a timely manner by both sides.
• Align partner activities with internal marketing, product, legal and engineering teams through strong program management.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Virtual Location - DEU
• 10+ years of consumer electronics, mobile, software, or digital business development / strategic partnerships experience.
• 5+ years experience managing projects working with cross-functional teams.
• 5+ years experience working across multiple business units to achieve results.
• 5+ years experience structuring and negotiating complex software, services, sales, and/or partnership agreements.
• 5+ Experience developing and implementing strategic programs.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years experience establishing new business models, commercial relationships, and moving initiatives from concept to reality.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action.
• Ability to think strategically and creatively using sound business judgment.
• Proven project management skills and capability for working with cross-functional teams.
• Strong examples of negotiation results with large companies.
• Strong curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.