Sr. Global Supply Manager, Ring
Amazon is looking for a results-oriented individual to own supply management for key components that runs the device level for ring products. You will assume a key role in managing ODMs as well as a end-to-end supply chain components planning, including supply, demand, and inventory management. The team also manages for all module and accessory components of Ring throughout the entire supply chain.
The successful candidate has excellent judgment and decision-making instincts, and proactively and continually improves their level of knowledge about the business and relevant technologies. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity that provides Product Sustainability support for the Asian Supply Chain team.
- Material readiness and availability for devie builds.
- Work with the assigned functional leaders to track and coordinate all program deliverables, highlighting key program risks and putting plans in place to mitigate those risks, as well as providing regular reports/updates on program status. This includes identification and mitigation of long-term supply chain risks presented by new designs.
- Escalate supply constraints to secure a long term solution.
- Identify potential risks and develop a solid and manageable buy ahead plan.
- Develop a risk buy plan to ensure on-time delivery and eliminate excess and obsolete impact.
- Perform regular supply and demand analysis for critical materials with suppliers.
- Active engagement in process improvements to continually increase efficiency and effectiveness of product development and supply chain processes.
- Timely E&O review and validation with suppliers to identify and mitigate exposure.
A day in the life
- Prioritize activities and align with stakeholders to deliver supply globally with a high degree of predictability
- Manage supplier performance and allocation of material to demands based on priority
- Be a subject matter expert for the semi-conductor industry, technologies, and markets in which you engage
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Taipei, TPE, TWN
- 7+ years of program or project management experience
- 7+ years of supply chain experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- 5+ years of team management experience
- Ideal candidate will have more than 10-year extensive experiences in SCM/Procurement functions in semiconductor industry. They are adept at driving strategies with strong analytical skills. And they help to achieve business success in manipulate supply in global market with product lead time and resource allocation.