Technical Customer Support Manager, Blink
Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns ever and is now part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echos. Our mission is to provide peace of mind for homeowners while they are away from home using our wire-free, battery-operated smart home security cameras.
As Blink’s Technical Customer Service Manager, you will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and care, supervise our global Customer Service and Technical Support resources, and foster positive relationships with our customers. You will provide and promote excellent customer service within the organization and find unique ways to deal with customer concerns.
Hours: 8:30 am - 5 pm ET, Wednesday - Sunday.
Key job responsibilities
- Help to develop and implement customer service procedures, policies and standards
- Measure customer satisfaction and improve services
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, chat
- Investigate and solve complex customer problems
- Analyze statistics or other data to determine the level of service the team is providing
- Keep open communication with department leadership team to ensure the efficiency of the client services team
- Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality
- Organizes, prioritizes and schedules work assignments to meet business need
- Manages workforce, develops and maintains staff scheduling and capacity planning
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Virtual Location - FL | Virtual Location - GA | Virtual Location - NC | Virtual Location - SC | Virtual Location - TX
- 3+ years experience as a Technical Contact Center Support Manager
- 3+ years experience with workforce planning and budget management in a Technical Contact Center
- 3+ years experience building teams and employee development plans
- Proficiency in using customer support software and tools
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Science
- Strong interpersonal, verbal (speaking, listening, interpreting) and written communication skills
- Ability to understand technical issues, but focused on people management and customer satisfaction
- Ability to function in an ambiguous, fast paced work environment
- Experience in consumer focused Customer Service and IOT devices
- Bi-lingual in French, Spanish, German a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.